Position: Legal Secretary/Assistant
- Handle all litigation calendaring.
- Also, to handle correspondence with counsel, clients and the courts.
- It would also be ideal if potential client intakes and/or phone assistance was available.
- Client interaction includes: assisting clients through healthcare options, taking client concerns to pass along to attorneys, knowledge of insurance- types and what is covered under plans, knowledge of treatment procedures
- Looking for candidates with 3+ years of experience- Personal Injury experience; if not, civil litigation experience will work
- Family ran and operated firm. They treat everyone like family from day 1!
- Everyone is involved in the case- Attorney, case manager, paralegal, secretary, ect.
- Treats employees equally
Candidates interested in this position, please contact Josh Sanck at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.