Date Posted: 3/23/2020Apply Now
Mid-Size law firm seeking a Senior Litigation Attorney with trial experience and graduating from an ABA accredited law school. Salary will DOE and is likely to fall within the $120,000 - $200,000 range. Opportunities to become permanent attorney or work on a contract basis.
* Law & motion practice, including the defense of motions
* Heavy client contact.
* Closely monitor litigation deadlines for assigned matters.
* Prepares jury instructions and subpoenas of individuals and documents.
* Experience with Real Estate litigaiton or Employment litigation is required.
Additional requirements of the Attorney role include:
* 7+ years of experience in complex litigation matters
* 1st chair trial experience is requried
* Licensed to practice in the State of California in good standing
* Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
* Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Senior Litigation Attorney position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.