National law firm with an office in Sacramento seeks talented litigation legal secretary to join its team. Legal Secretary must have at least 3 years of litigation legal secretary experience.
- Preparing, revising, and formatting legal documents
- Managing attorney schedule and calendar
- Knowledge of state and federal court deadlines
- Court filings
Compensation and benefits:
- 3+ years of experience as a litigation legal secretary
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Successful candidates for the Legal Secretary role are professional and courteous with a positive attitude.
- $60-$75k DOE
- 401k with match
- Paid vacation and sick leave
Please submit resumes in MS Word format for immediate and confidential consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org