Date Posted: 2/11/2020Apply Now
Large national-level firm with an office in Irvine is seeking a junior to mid-level paralegal to join their firm. The firm is willing to review candidates available for direct hire or a temp-to-hire engagement.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- 2+ years experience working in civil litigation as a paralegal
- Qualify as a paralegal either with ABA Paralegal Certificate or Business & Professions Code 6450 with Attestation
- Discovery experience
- Draft subpoenas and depositions notices
- Summarize legal documents
- Perform legal research
- Assist attorneys with trial prep and mediation
- Have experience with state, federal and bankruptcy courts
- Experience with document management system (Aderant, Elite, ProLaw, iManage, etc)
- Track and enter billing
- Real Estate litigation experience a bonus
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Litigation Paralegal position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.