Our client, a high-end business law firm in Scottsdale, is seeking a highly qualified Bankruptcy Paralegal, for an immediate need.
This is a temporary contract 2-month assignment. There may be a possibility of this position converting to a permanent role for the right candidate.
Experience with Chapter 7, 11, & 13 are a MUST even though you will mainly be working on Chapter 11 and Chapter 13.
Job duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Draft petitions on Chapter 11 reorganizations
- Gather and analyze information about the debtor's unsecured and secured debt
- Review monthly financial reports filed by the debtor as to chart its financial condition
- Serve as secretary to the creditor's committee, where they arrange and attend meetings of the committee
- Track development in the case
- Assist in the examination and analysis of the debtor's records
- Prepare liquidation analyses
- Prepare applications to obtain fees for the fir and secure reimbursement of expenses incurred by members of the committee
Experience with Best Case Software is a big plus, but they will train if required!
Solid hands on experience as a Bankruptcy Paralegal is a MUST! Not just administrative support. For this role, you will step right into the business from day one!
Very nice office in the beautiful Kierland complex!
Please send your resume in WORD if you have the requisite experience and apply here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.