We are seeking a dynamic individual to join the legal billing department our client, a large law firm, as a Bill Production Specialist
- Coordinating and executing the entire billing process for assigned billing attorneys.
- Maintain billing information; editing prebills, processing and transmitting client invoices.
- Advise attorneys on complex billing issues by presenting solutions to accommodate client billing requirements.
- Minimum 1-4 years of billing or accounting experience.
- Associate degree or equivalent is required along with knowledge of accounting concepts.
- Legal billing including e-billing experience a definite plus.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills are required including the ability to calculate figures and organize data for effective communications.
- Candidate must have excellent organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills as well as strong experience in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel.
- Aderant Expert experience is preferred but will consider other billing platforms.
Please send your resume in WORD if you have the requisite experience listed above!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.