Prominent downtown San Diego law firm has an immediate need for an experienced Paralegal with extensive litigation experience, preferably in business litigation. This firm is well established throughout the San Diego community and has a great work culture with a lot of room for growth. In this position, the Paralegal has experience with e-discovery, propounding and responding to discovery, file pleadings with document management systems, and overall must be a team player. If you are seeking new opportunities and want the chance to further your career as a Litigation Paralegal then please apply now with a MS Word resume for confidential consideration.
Litigation Paralegal Responsibilities include:
- Extensive experience with client contact and client intake
- Extensive experience with e-discovery
- Propounding discovery and preparing responses to discovery
- Prepare exhibit binders and hearing/trial binders for attorneys
- Draft correspondences and other legal documents like pleadings
- Business litigation or commercial litigation is preferred
Additional requirements of the Paralegal position include:
- Paralegal experience with at least 3-5 years of Litigation experience
- Business Litigation AND/OR Commercial Litigation is highly preferred
- Strong attention to detail and able to handle multiple projects with little to no supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- ABA approved Paralegal Certificate
This position includes a competitive salary which is negotiable depending on experience and includes a full benefits package such as health, life, dental, vision insurance among other benefits. We are actively interviewing for this position and this firm will move fast for the right candidate!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.