An international top tier law firm seeks talented, experienced Trademark Legal Secretary/Assistant to join its fast-paced team. Minimum of 5 years trademark legal secretarial experience is required. Excellent communication, writing and technology skills are a must.
Critical functions include:
- Must have experience generating patent and trademark reports
- Looking for someone that can improve processes and procedures, can think outside of the box and has great attention to detail
- Provide a high level of customer service to internal and external clients
- Perform complete secretarial support to attorneys and paralegals on the team
- Research and obtain a wide variety of information or documents - whatever is needed to keep the team running
- Coordinate and arrange meetings, conference calls, travel, etc.
- Enter time and review time entries in Intapp. Educate timekeepers about appropriate time entry requirements and standards
- Enter service requests into the ServiceNow ticketing system and monitor tickets from open to close status.
- Extensively utilize programs such as Excel, Word, and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience with Paatsy or PPI is a huge plus
Successful candidates will be able to work well with hardworking team. Please submit resumes in MS Word format for immediate and confidential consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.