Are you a Legal Admin Assistant looking for long term temporary work to gain more experience in the legal field? Adams and Martin Group has the need for candidates with at least 1 year of experience in the legal field who are open to long-term temporary positions where you will be assisting firms with additional case work over the next few weeks/months. We know things are uncertain right now but cases are still ongoing even with courts and offices being closed. Remote work is an option for these firms over the next weeks week as well. If you are open to temporary opportunities, then please apply now!
Legal Admin Assistant Responsibilities:
- Help file electronic files into proper case management systems
- Answer phone calls and direct the calls to the appropriate attorneys
- Prepare legal correspondences, memos, drafting of emails and working on other shell documents
- Assisting the Legal Secretaries and Paralegals with additional filings and casework
- Must have 1-3 years of experience either in a law firm setting, legal department, or legal internship experience
- Must be tech savvy
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
Please apply now and let's discuss what these opportunities look like and how we can be a resource for you regarding Legal Admin Assistant positions on a long-term temporary basis. Law firms still have ongoing cases even during these unsettling times and need candidates who can work on a contract basis! Great opportunity to gain more experience in the legal field as well.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.