Date Posted: 3/23/2020Apply Now
We are continuously seeking experienced legal secretary/paralegal hybrids to add to our team! Ideal candidates have some experience in a law firm setting and are well versed in a professional setting. If you are a hard worker and can complete tasks with minimal supervision, then please apply now!
* Formatting/writing legal briefs, pleadings, correspondence and other legal documents
* Filling of legal documents with state and federal courts
* Assist with attorney time entry
* Scanning, Copying, E-filing, and other aspects of a busy secretary desk
* Litigation Secretary or Paralegal experience preferred but not necessary if you have worked as a file clerk/receptionist/legal assistant in a law firm setting
* Complete all tasks with minimal supervision
* Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
* Proficient with Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook
If interested and qualified, please submit your resume via email in MS Word format to set a time we can further discuss! We look forward to chatting soon CKettmann@adamsmartingroup.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Thank you for applying to the Paralegal position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.