Adams & Martin Group is always looking for talented Intellectual Property paralegals for the top IP firms in the world! IF positions like this interest you please reach out today with a word version of your resume for more information!
- File applications, responses to office actions, information disclosure statements and upload data entry to the client's docketing system per attorney request.
- Provide clear and concise correspondence to the client to ensure approval has been received for annuity payments, filing of applications, filing of conversions to non-provisional, and national stage filings, etc.
- Monitor and communicate all calendar due dates for upcoming deadlines to the attorneys and follow up with clients for further instructions re deadline.
- Accomplish numerous administrative tasks, including generating conflict checks, opening and closing matters, file maintenance, attorney time entry, attorney travel arrangements, and answering phone calls.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Paralegal certificate obtained through a paralegal studies program approved by the ABA
- Solid written and verbal communication including client service skills
- Software skills including MS-Office and Adobe Reader.
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to CKettmann@adamsmartingroup.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.