Adams & Martin Group is currently working with multiple firms searching for a Contract Attorney on a long term basis. Possibility to work from home with flexible hours.
The ideal candidate will have:
- good standing with California Bar
- 5+ experience in litigation, handling:
- research and writing
- preparing pleadings and responsive pleasdings
- preparing for, conducting and defending depositions
- answering and propounding discovery
- additional projects as needed
- experience within practice areas such as insurance defense, employer-side labor and employment, and general business or civil litigation highly desired.
To be considered, please submit your resume along with writing sample. Video interview with AMG, as well as video interview with client will be performed prior to selection.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com