Trusts & Estates Planning Attorney
3+ years or more experience with:
- High level business and estate planning. Business and estates with high asset value in the millions. Privately held and public entities involving multiple related entities, partnerships and/or LLCs.
- Tax planning related to the acquisition and sales of various entities and parts thereof. Mergers and acquisitions.
- Complex estate and tax planning involving Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts, Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts, Dynasty Trusts and other wealth planning strategies. Expertise in charitable tax and planned giving.
- Expertise preparing, researching and reviewing gift, estate and Generation Skipping Trust tax returns.
- Experience handling complex trust administrations, including valuation of assets, managing beneficiary expectations, and division & allocation of trusts.
- Salary likely to fall in the $110,000 to $155,000 range, DOE.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: email@example.com