Date Posted: 5/20/2020Apply Now
Adams & Martin Group is searching for an Immigration Attorney with a passion for fighting for immigrant rights and serving others.
* Immigration attorney for Nor Cal region
* Conduct client intake
* Assist with program development
* Take interviews with the media
* Speak at events ( host "know your rights' events)
* Work closely with government team on advocacy issues/new legislation
* Oversee work of volunteers
* Conduct legal research
* Prior experience in immigration law (1-3 years)
* Exposure to asylum, removal and naturalization a plus
* Licensed in CA and admitted to CA bar
* Strong time management skills
* Comfortable working in a highly collaborative environment
* Committed to immigrant and civil rights
Does this sound like you? We welcome the opportunity to work with you. Please reply to this posting with your resume and cover letter (optional) for immediate and confidential consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Immigration Attorney position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.