Personal Injury law firm seeks experienced Personal Injury Litigation Legal Secretary to join its team.
Personal Injury Litigation Legal Secretary responsibilities include:
- Preparing, revising, and formatting legal documents
- Managing the calendar for all the attorneys
- Knowledge of state and federal court deadlines
- Preparing expense reports
- Entering attorney time
- State and federal court filings
- Trial Preparation
- Defense litigation experience is strongly preferred
Successful candidates for the Legal Secretary role are professional and courteous with a positive can-do attitude. Someone who has working in personal injury prior to this firm. This firm is plaintiff personal injury based. Please submit resumes in MS Word format for immediate and confidential consideration.
Additional requirements of the Legal Secretary role include:
- 3+ years of experience as a Personal Injury Litigation Legal Secretary / administrative assistant
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Posted By: email@example.com