Growing Santa Monica firm seeks talented Litigation Associate to join its team. Litigation Associate should have 3+ years of employment litigation experience. Firm offers growth potential and competitive compensation package.
Attorney responsibilities include:
- Independently work on civil litigation caseload
- Handle heavy discovery
- Make appearances
- Experience handling depositions
- Heavy Law and Motion Work
Successful candidates for the Attorney role are professional and courteous with a positive can-do attitude. Someone who is able to work with minimal guidance and handle their own caseload would be a good fit for this role. Please submit resumes in MS Word format for immediate and confidential consideration.Job Requirements
Additional requirements of the Attorney role include:
- 3+ years of experience in civil litigation
- Licensed to practice in the State of California in good standing
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com