A boutique employment law firm in San Diego is looking for their next associate! Are you looking to make a career move and join a highly skilled firm who represents clients on the Plaintiff and Defense? This may be the opportunity for you!
- 2-5 years experience in Labor & Employment Litigation
- Superior writing and oral argument abilities
- candidates with only plaintiff or defense experience should apply so long as they are interested in representing both sides
- pre-complaint investigation, case analysis and strategy, drafting and responding to discovery, taking and defending depositions, motions and other court appearances
- Legal research, writing and client development
All qualified candidates should submit their resumes to CKettmann@adamsmartingroup.com for further consideration!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com