Law firm is looking to fill a F/T position for a top notch litigation paralegal with the following qualifications:
- extensive and very recent paralegal experience in law firms
- above average technology capabilities
- accustomed to billing hours
- good job tenure
- well organized and attention to detail
- confident and good communication skills
- team player, energetic, and pleasant personality
- eager willingness to assist with secretarial and admin tasks when paralegal tasks are light
- some small firm experience preferred
- great references from attorneys they supported within the last 5 years
- education: BA/BS preferred
The position is for on-site 5 days a week.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com