Adams & Martin Group is looking for a Billing Specialist who will primarily be responsible for preparing invoices for review and making any necessary adjustments and reviewing time records ensuring accuracy.
- Collect and analyze invoices and expenses that were not paid in full to determine the correct course of action on appeals
- Prepare invoices for review by attorneys and make any necessary rate adjustments
- Review of time records for grammar, spelling and overall accuracy
- Prepare invoices in customized formats required by clients and attorneys
- Monitor aging of client's unbilled fees and costs and A/R for assigned attorneys
- Work with assigned attorneys to actively address aged unbilled fees and costs
- Coordinate billing and assist in collection efforts with assigned partners
- Assist Finance Department with identification and reconciliation of payments received
- Review and edit pre-bills
- Minimum of Associates preferred, Bachelor's a plus
- Minimum of three years legal billing experience
- E-Billing experience a plus
- Proficiency in basic Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Access and Power Point)
- Excellent written and verbal communication with a high standard for professionalism
- Must be able to prioritize multiple projects for several attorneys in a fast-paced environment
If you or anyone you know is interested in this position AND qualified please apply ASAP!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org