Adams & Martin Group is seeking an in-house counsel to join a growing legal department. Salary for this position will, DOE but is likely to fall within the $92,000 to $120,000 range.
- Negotiates purchase and vendor contracts
- Manages outside counsel
- Reports to corporate counsel
- Interacts with vendors and customers
- Interacts with afiliates throughout Latin America
- Significant legal experience with Latin America (any industry)
- Primary point of contact for facilities, operations, and vendor contracts
- Heavy contract experience including, drafting purchase agreements
- Draft, negotiate, and edit contracts
- Advise upper management on risk, contractual, regulatory, and compliance issues
- Corporate governance
- Fluent in Spanish
- Prior in-house experience strongly preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com