Date Posted: 9/15/2020Apply Now
Adams & Martin Group is seeking an experienced Family Law Paralegal for our client, a downtown Phoenix law firm.
A minimum of 2+ years of recent Arizona family law experience is required, no flexibility on this criteria.
You will need to proactively manage a diverse caseload of 30+ active cases.
You will mainly be providing support for an associate attorney with a very heavy desk. You will also have extensive daily contact with clients.
You will also provide assistance and support to attorneys by maintaining client files, generating motions, filing all Court documents, communicating with and addressing client concerns, and proactively handling any issues that arise on a daily basis.
Responsibilities may include, and are not limited to:
* Case management - maintain a high volume of paper and computer files in an organized, accurate, and efficient manner
* Work closely with attorney to ensure that all cases are receiving the necessary attention, motions are filed in a timely manner, and deadlines are not missed
* Prepare, edit and/or modify pleadings as needed with proper attachments/exhibits, if needed
* File pleadings with the appropriate courts in the correct filing method
* Ensure that all documents received are routed with the correct file to the attorney for review in a timely manner
* Provide communication to Client's regarding case status
* Meet billing requirement each day
* Strong Communication skills
* Critical thinking abilities
* Problem solving skills
* Ability to multi-task
* Work accurately, under pressure, in a fast-paced environment
* Work independently with little supervision
* Strong writing and grammar skills
* Ability to operate all Microsoft office programs
* Familiarity with Time Matters
* Experience in Family Law
* Experience with filing documents with the Superior Courts in Arizona
* Experience with billing
If you have the requisite experience listed above please apply here with a copy of your resume in WORD.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Family Law Paralegal position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.