Adams Martin Group is looking for a Litigation Legal Secretary for a mid-sized law firm in Sacramento. The law firm offers competitive salary and a robust benefits package.
- 5+ years of substantive civil litigation experience
- Experience with e-filing in State and Federal courts
- Know court rules and proper forms
- Calendaring and pleadings
- Discovery procedures and trial preparation
- Proficient with Microsoft 2010
- Administrative support
- Ordering office supplies
- Filing and occasional reception duties
- Coordinating travel, and any other general office duties needed
All candidates interested in applying, please send a resume to Morgan Lefforge at email@example.com for immediate and confidential consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org