Established boutique law firm in the Valley has an immediate need for an experienced Litigation Paralegal to join their team. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of civil litigation experience, strong technical skills and the ability to work in a fast-pace, deadline-driven environment.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Summarize Complaints, Discovery, Deposition Transcripts, etc.
- Drafting discovery, settlement agreements, motions, etc.
- Trial prep including trial binders, wxhibits and witness lists
- Large document discovery organization, redactions, and productions.
- Conducting research to support legal proceedings
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum 2 - 5+ years of civil litigation experience
- Solid understanding of civil litigation (state and federal rules and deadlines)
- High proficiency with MS Suite, specifically Word, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org