Date Posted: 11/17/2020Apply Now
Reputable Orange County firm seeks a talented Litigation Associate to join its team. Litigation Associate should have 5+ years of civil litigation experience and experience defending Public Entities. Firm offers growth potential and competitive compensation package. Attorney responsibilities include:
· Independently work on civil litigation caseload
· Handle cases from inception to completion
· Strong writing skills
· Take and defend depositions
· Prepare for mediation, arbitration, and trial
· Law and motion
· 5+ years of experience in civil litigation
· Licensed to practice in the State of California in good standing
· Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
· Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
If interested in this opportunity, please apply by submitting a copy of your resume via email for immediate and confidential consideration. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Attorney position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.