Progressive, Growing Law Firm has an immediate need for an Attorney with 3+ years of experience in Class Action and/or Mass Tort to join our team.
The Attorney we are wanting to hire:
Who we are:
- Fits into our firm culture
- Is willing to work hard
- Is energetic and motivated
- Works both independently, as well as collaboratively on a team
- Is able to meet deadlines, follow detailed instructions and supervise staff
- Is Colorado licensed
- Has a professional demeanor, ethical, reliable, and stable
- Has excellent negotiation, communication, organizational and written skills
- Is proficient at using a computer (tech savvy) and knowledge of computer programs such as saving documents in folders, typing, Word, Excel, Gmail, Google Drive, Google Calendar and case management software.
- Dependable and punctual
Additional required experience and responsibilities:
- We are very customer focused
- Close knit
- Team focused
- Fun group and we seek the same
- We have a ton of support staff that will assist you with your legal work.
We are a rapidly growing, results-oriented Litigation Boutique Law Firm looking for the right candidate for our team!
- Salaried position, with bonuses
- Class Action and/or Mass Tort experience
- Litigation experience
- Review retainer agreements with clients
- Research legal issues
- Draft correspondence, pleadings, motions, orders, and other legal documents
- Negotiate with adjusters to obtain the highest possible settlement
- Regularly communicate with clients and instill confidence in them so they trust you to handle their case and will become repeat clients, and raving clients and fans - Which means returning client calls in a timely manner
- Defend and take depositions
- Attend and conduct court hearings, evidentiary matters, and trials
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org