We have Partnered with a La Jolla based Company to find their next team of Document Reviewers. This position is idea for anyone with, at minimum, a Bachelors Degree from a top tier school or a JD looking to gain some legal experience while making some money!
Document Reviewer Responsibilities:
Document Reviewr Requirements:
- Comb through assigned leasing agreements looking for particular clauses or obsurities not align with templates
- Review docuemtn for specific verbage
- Attention to Detail is a must and dependability is non-negotiable!
- Bachelor's from a top Tier School or JD preferred
- Strong work ethic with a keen eye for detail
- Professional Team Player
If this sounds like an ideal position for you please reach out today! This position will go fast and we want to consider all qualified applicants! Email CKettmann@adamsmartingroup.com
with a word version of your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org