We have partnered with a mid-size law firm in downtown San Diego to find their next administrative assistant! This person would be working directly with the COO to assist in varying tasks around the firm. The ideal person would be eager to learn and work their way up in a great law firm!
Responsibilities of an Administrative Assistant
Requirements of an Administrative Assistant
- Face of the firm doing light receptionist duties to begin
- Comfortable with doing some light accounting (AP/AR) and credit card handling
- setting the conference for the attorneys at the firm and coordinating meetings via Microsoft teams
- Client and attorney service
- working closely with the COO on any task needed to be completed
- 4-year degree and 1+ years in a professional setting doing administrative/reception work
- polished, well-spoken and presentable with superior customer service a main focus
- tech savvy is a must! Proficiency with Microsoft360 is preferred (including Teams)
- exposure to accounting is preferred but not required
- resourcefulness and able to take direction well
If you are interested in this fantastic entry-level opportunity please send your resume to email@example.com today for further information and to be considered. We are scheduling interviews this week and next so don't delay; this position will go fast with the right person.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org