We have partnered with a prestigious, full-service, downtown San Diego firm to find their next associate! The ideal candidate has 1-3 years experience in a tenured business litigation role and possesses the foundations of a great litigator! The position is a great way to get your foot in the door with one of San Diego's finest home-grown firms!
Responsibilities of Associate
Requirements for Associate Role
- familiar with law and motion practice within business litigation law
- open to learning and adapting quickly to direction yet competency and confidence to handle items independently
- JD graduate from top tier law school with preferable experience on Moot Court, Trial Advocacy or Law Review
- general civil litigation experience required; exposure to business litigation preferred
- tenure with current firm a must
If you are interested in hearing more about the position and firm please reach out to CKettmann@adamsmartingroup.com with a word version of your resume for further information. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com