AMLAW 100 firm has an immediate need for a skilled Litigation Secretary to join their in Downtown Los Angeles office. This position requires a high level of accountability, confidentiality and organizational skills. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience with state and federal courts handling complex litigation.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- E-filing with state and federal courts
- Drafting and proofreading correspondence with clients, courts and opposing counsel
- Generating and editing TOCs & TOAs using Word Styles
- Legal calendaring for the team
Required Knowledge & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience complex litigation experience; Labor & Employment Defense experience highly preferred
- Proficiency with Macros and Word Styles
- Knowledge of court rules and civil procedures at the state and federal levels; appellate experience is a plus
- Diligent attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org