Adams & Martin Group is currently accepting resumes for upcoming document review projects in the DC area. Projects will take place remotely, but must reside in DC and surrounding areas.
Must be admitted and in good standing with DC Bar.
- Market rate is $32-33/hour.
- Full-time, 40 hours/week, core hours will be put in place. Some reviews may allow for OT/weekend hours.
- Prior document review experience required; experience with Relativity and Concordance platforms
- Must be able to work remotely should the review not take place in a review center; must be able to commute to a DC-based review center should the review return to offices at some point.
- To be considered, please send your resume in MS Word format. Resume review, bar status, conflicts check, and possible in-person interview will be performed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org