Are you tired of commuting and spending money on parking? Are you looking to join a collaborative, team-oriented work environment and being part of a community, then read on!
Well established Boulder law firm has an immediate need for a Trusts & Estate Administration Paralegal with a minimum of 3+ years of experience. Ideal candidate must be friendly, likes working as a team, well-organized with exceptional attention to detail and have a passion to help others.
Trusts & Estate Administration Duties Include:
- Drafting estate planning documents and client transmittal letters
- Preparing deeds, assignments, and other documents, as well as e-recording/e-filing such documents
- Preparing and filing entity formation documents
- Establishing new client matters and maintaining client files
- Communicating regularly with clients via phone and email
- Draft documents and correspondence related to probate matters
- Assist with collection, allocation, transfer and/or re-tilting of assets
- Prepare and file pleadings with the Court when necessary
- Coordinate with insurance companies, financial advisors, etc. in the course of the administration.
- Experience with filing estate tax returns (IRS Form 706) and the Gillett Estate Management
We offer 401(k) matching, dental insurance, disability insurance, health insurance, life insurance, paid time off and parental leave.
If you are interested in this Trusts & Estate Administration Paralegal Job Boulder, CO, please apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org