Well-Established Denver law firm is seeking a Corporate Paralegal to join its team. As a law firm, we are committed to create an environment, in which each of our people can grow, take initiative, and develop a fun, fulfilling and rewarding career!
Corporate Paralegal Job Responsibilities:
- Strong working knowledge of M&A/Corporate transactional closings, SEC filing experience, and other corporate legal matters.
- Minimum of 5 years of law firm experience
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal, written (grammar, spelling, format) and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization and demonstrate a team-oriented work style.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively handle shifting priorities and adapt to changing demands in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com