Growing law firm in the San Fernando Valley seeks a Senior Litigation Attorney, Of Counsel, or Partner to join its team. The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of litigation experience within real estate or construction.
Attorney responsibilities include:
- Independently handle caseload
- Drafting briefs and correspondence and handling legal research
- Make appearances
- Experience handling taking and defending depositions
- Negotiate settlements
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in real estate, construction and/or landlord/tenant litigation
- Licensed to practice in the State of California in good standing
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and OutlookExcellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
If interested please submit your resume in Word format for immediate and confidential consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org