Adams and Martin Group is seeking a talented litigation paralegal with experience in product liability or mass torts! This position is for a temporary fill through the end of the year and is a great way to get exposure at one of the fastest growing firms in Big Law!
Litigation Paralegal responsibilities include:
Requirements of the Litigation Paralegal role include:
- Discovery including responding to discovery responses and propounding discovery
- E-Discovery experience encouraged but not necessary
- Drafting and proofreading motions and pleadings
- Knowledge of state and federal court rules
- Trial Preparation (including drafting complaints, motions and putting together trial binders and medical chronologies.)
- 4+ years of experience as a litigation paralegal
- Paralegal Certificate
- Bachelor's Degree preferred (not required)
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Able to work independently while also contributing on a fast-paced team
If you are interested in speaking further please submit a word version of your resume to Christina at our team at firstname.lastname@example.org today! We look forward to hearing from you soon.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com