Date Posted: 11/17/2020Apply Now
LITIGATION LEGAL SECRERTARY
Prominent California law firm is seeking an experienced Litigation Secretary to join it's growing team! This candidate must be proficient in e-filing. If you are a hard worker and can complete tasks with minimal supervision, then please apply now! Because of the current work situation, this position will be remote for the time being, but extensive training and teambuilding will be offered.
* Formatting legal briefs, pleadings, correspondence and other legal documents
* Filling of legal documents with state and federal courts
* Creating and Editing PDF files in Adobe Acrobat Professional
* Assist with attorney time entry
* Scanning, Copying, E-filing, and other aspects of a busy secretary desk
* Adobe, Outlook, CompuLaw, NetDocs and the entire MS Suite experience is a MUST
* Litigation Secretary experience for AT LEAST 3-5 years
* Complete all tasks with minimal supervision
* Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
If interested and qualified, please submit your resume via email in MS Word format for immediate and confidential consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Litigation Legal Secretary position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.