National Law Firm has immediate need for Legal Records Clerk in their Downtown Los Angeles office. Legal Records Clerk should have experience with electronic files, scanning to specific folders, setting up new files, sorting and classifying files and at least 1+ years of experience within a law firm, preferably a mid-size or large firm.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years in file clerk position within a law firm
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite including Word and Outlook
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Please submit resumes in MS Word format for immediate and confidential consideration.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume in Word format for immediate and confidential consideration!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com