Boutique law firm in West LA has an immeidate need for an experienced Litigation Secretary/Paralegal with at least 4+ years of Plaintiff Personal Injury experience to join their team.
JOB DUTIES (INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
- Drafting complex demand letters
- Drafting medical record summaries
- Preparing mediation and arbitration briefs
- Managing docketing calendar
- Running point on communication with clients, adjusters and attorneys
- Managing client files
- 4+ years plaintiff personal injury experience required
- Strong understanding the pre-litigation and litigation process
- State e-filing experience required
- Bilingual Spanish / English is a plus
- Paralegal Certificate is a plus
Please submit your resume in WORD format for immediate and confidential consideration. If you have the requisite qualifications listed above, we will reach out to you directly! Thank you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com