A well-respected Denver Law Firm specializing in Corporate Transactions / M&A and Real Estate as well as some Litigation is seeking an experienced paralegal for a Temp-to-Hire position. This is a great opportunity to join a busy, team-oriented work environment where your skills and talent are valued and rewarded.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Contract negotiation and administration
- Corporate governance and compliance
- Some litigation including reviewing and editing docs, e-filing, e-discovery and some light drafting
- 3+ years' experience with Corporate Transactions including M&A and Real Estate deals required
- Some litigation experience preferred
- Must be able to work quickly and accurately in a team setting with our other 3 legal staff
- Strong computer skills and advanced knowledge of MS Office and Adobe
- Position might be part-time to start: 25-30 hours per week then full-time after a few weeks
- Temp-to-Hire (will convert into a permanent position)
- Schedule: to start, it will be 5 days a week and 5-6 hours per day. 3 days per week schedule is also possible
- Remote to start, but eventually in-office with some work-from-home days available
If your are interested in this Corporate Paralegal job opportunity, please apply with your resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com