Description: Small Century City law firm is seeking a contract attorney with a minimum of 3-5 years civil litigation experience to take on assignments on an independent basis.
- Conduct legal research
- Draft pleadings, demurrers, motions, oppositions, replies, and prepare discovery requests and responses
- Work on projects under the partners' directions
- Current member of California State Bar
- Must have JD degree from an ABA-approved school
- 3-5 years of civil litigation experience
- Must have experience in drafting and handling pre-trial law and motion, as well as civil discovery
- Top notch research and writing skills
- Candidate must be independent, and able to follow instructions
- Complex commercial and real estate experience
Candidate will be able to work remotely, but do need to be in the Los Angeles area and able to meet with partners as needed. We are looking for someone to start immediately. Please send your resume in Word format for full consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org