Bilingual Worker's Compensation Paralegal
Denver law firm has an immediate opening for a Bilingual Worker's Compensation Paralegal with at least 1 year of experience. This is a great opportunity to join a fast paced and growing litigation practice group.
- Extensive contact with clients, attorneys, insurance carriers, medical providers, and the Worker's Compensation Board
- Prepares cases for hearings by reviewing files, obtaining documents, communicating with clients and Attorneys and insurance carriers
- Assists and potential attend attorneys client meetings
- Handling claims from inception through resolution
- Gather and analyze information relevant to the case
- Extensive review of each case
- Maintaining contact with clients on a consistent basis
- Prepare documents and correspondence to be sent to carriers, Worker's Compensation Board. etc.
- 1+ year experience as Worker's Compensation Paralegal
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Strong time management, written/verbal communication and organizational skills
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org