Litigation Defense Paralegal
Mid-sized law firm is seeking an experienced litigation paralegal to work at their office in Boulder, CO. The ideal candidate will be a team player with an eye for detail and strong multi-tasking and organizational skills. This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and growing litigation practice group!
- Case management and using time/billing software
- e-file pleadings, motions and notices as well as docketing
- Disclosure and discovery document preparation
- Deposition and trial preparation and trial assistance
- Experience with heavy and complex defense litigation required
- Must have outstanding analysis and synthesis skills
- Prior experience with medical records analysis is a plus
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus
- In-office position (must be able to commute to office location)
If you believe you would enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a passionate team, please apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org