Our client a growing progressive Denver law firm, has an immediate need for a Legal Administrative Assistant with 1+ years of office experience. Ideal candidate must have a positive and can-do-attitude, along with excellent customer service skills. Since you are the face of the firm, professionalism is a must, along with an outgoing personality!
Legal Administrative Assistant Responsibilities Include:
- Answering phone calls of a sensitive nature
- Greeting visitors and maintain the lobby area
- Reviewing and processing incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintaining the conference rooms and office supplies
- Assisting with general office and administrative duties as needed
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional phone etiquette and manages workload with a great attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Detail oriented and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Articulate and well-spoken
- Independent and self-motivated
- Highly dependable
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and successful law firm, where you are valued and appreciate!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org