Our client, a well-established law firm located in Denver, CO, has an immediate need for a Litigation Legal Secretary with 3+ years of law firm experience.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat Pro, iManage, Elite, and DocuSign (or similar document management and time entry programs). The ideal candidate will take the initiative, have strong attention to detail, highly organized & has impeccable communication skills.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Must be well versed in both federal and state court procedure and filing requirements, to include E-Filing in Federal Court.
- Pre-trial prep and trial assistance experience required.
- Experience handling multiple attorneys with full caseloads.
- Coordinate heavy scheduling and calendaring for attorney meetings, court deadlines, depositions, etc.
- Heavy client contact, contact with witnesses and opposing counsel to obtain information pertinent to the case matter.
- Document production and organization a must.
- Organize records, documents, correspondence, and files into a manageable format.
- Follow the ethical requirements as set forth by the Rules of Professional Conduct of the State.
- Must demonstrate a strong worth ethic and a consistent schedule.
If you are interested in this Litigation Legal Assistant Denver, CO, please send your resume!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org