Family Law Paralegal
Law Firm in South Denver has an immediate opening for an experienced Family Law Paralegal to join their growing legal team. This is an fantastic opportunity to work in a collegial environment where all coworkers are valued and appreciated.
- Maintain legal documents, file motions and conduct legal research.
- Trial preparation, including organizing exhibits
- Interview clients to gather relevant information and organize and coordinate witnesses
- Legal documentation preparation and pleadings
- Correspondence including deposition notices, subpoenas, interrogatories, complaints, affidavits, etc.
- Office services, including answering phone calls and maintaining case filing system
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Paralegal certification required
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org