Vibrant law firm is seeking a Patent Prosecution Paralegal to join their team in Denver. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of domestic and foreign filing experience. If you thrive in a fast-paced prosecution team, where you are working with multiple clients and attorneys, and if you are technology savvy, a self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills, please reach out!
General Purpose: Assist the attorneys and patent agents in all aspects of patent prosecution work with a primary focus on filing with PCT and working with foreign associates.
Duties & Resposibilities:
- Prepare Information Disclosure Statements (IDS) and coordinate tracking of references.
- File individual actions as needed.
- Review the Notice of Allowance prior to payment of issue fees.
- Assist in preparation of formal documents, certificates of correction and corrected filing receipts.
- Report to client.
?Intake and Docketing
- Communicate with our docketing team to ensure individual attorney dockets are updated.
- Participate in the processing of client intakes.
- Prepare status reports and other client-requested reports/tasks.
- Assist in the performance of prior art searches and reports related to due diligence and clearance studies.
- Communicate and coordinate with foreign counsel for all filings.
- Ensure responses are correctly completed in a timely manner.
- Handle filings with USPTO via e-filing (EFS web), WIPO, and some EPO
- Report to client and maintain correspondence.
- At least 2-3 years of proven patent prosecution experience - REQUIRED.
- Must be knowledgeable in USPTO and PCT filing processes.
- Foreign filing experience is highly preferred.
- Experience with Foundation IP is highly preferred.
- Strong reviewing & proofreading skills as well as writing (spelling, grammar and punctuation).
- College degree, paralegal certification, or equivalent experience.
If you are interested in this Patent Paralegal job in Denver, please apply!
Email your resume to email@example.com for immeadiate consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org