Thriving Law Firm has an immediate opening for a Bilingual Legal Assistant (or Paralegal DOE). This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with 2+ years of law firm experience to grow their career at a premier, Denver-based, law firm. The ideal candidate will have Bilingual Fluency in English and Spanish and is someone that can easily assist the firm's dedicated team of Attorneys by providing excellence in service to their clients.
- Must be able to manage complex tasks efficiently while prioritizing your individual workload.
- Continuously meet strict deadlines with ease and be dedicated to serving the client.
- Detail oriented, organized, and able to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Self-starting with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Must have 2+ years of law firm experience.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English.
- College degree and/or paralegal certificate required.
- Family law or litigation law firm experience is preferred, but not required.
- Technology savvy with proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook. Experience with a case management system/software is a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a busy environment. High volume case load experience is preferred.
- Strong written communication skills.
If you are interested in this Bilingual Paralegal/Legal Assistant job in Denver, please apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com