Boutique litigation firm in the Valley seeks dedicated attorney to join a busy and growing practice.
- Must have 3-5+ years of commercial litigation experience
- His/her experience needs to include handling depositions, court hearings, oral arguments, and trials.
- An additional background in bankruptcy law would be considered a plus.
- Needs some trial experience
- Must have excellent writing skills, this is key.
- This position is full-time ON-SITE
Please submit a resume in Word format along with a recent writing sample for full consideration. Salary is commensurate with experience and targeted at $100k-$225k.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org