Would you like to work with a national law firm that has been recognized as one of the best law firms to work for? If so, this this Litigation Paralegal job in Los Angeles, CA may be the right fit for you!. You would work with a dynamic team of paralegals and legal assistants on a variety of complex civil litigation and professional liability matters.
You could be the perfect person for this role if you:
- Have at least 5 years of experience handling litigation matters in a law firm setting.
- Have experience involving litigation in federal and state courts including heavy involvement with eDiscovery process.
- Have prior trial prep experience including organizing exbibits, files and other supporting documents.
- Are organized and have excellent time management skills.
- Prefer working in a fun, fast paced team environment
- 5+ years of recent litigation experience in a law firm setting
- Familiarity with State and Federal Court systems
- Bachelor's degree and paralegal certificate from ABA approved program required
If you are excited about the possibility of joining a thriving law firm where team work and hard work are recognized and appreciate please apply below
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com