Date Posted: 4/5/2021Apply Now
Multiple Sacramento Family Law Firms have immediate openings for mid-level paralegals.
Excellent computer skills required, including advanced proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and Adobe. Candidates must also have outstanding written and verbal communication skills, as s/he will be communicating with clients, judges, attorneys, court staff, and other professionals on a regular basis.
* Preparing Declarations of Disclosure;
* Collecting, organizing, and maintaining client documents and information;
* Meeting and speaking with clients to obtain information and documents;
* Heavy calendaring duties, including calendaring meetings, deadlines, hearings, and trial-related deadlines;
* Drafting correspondence and pleadings;
* Maintaining paper and electronic files for use at hearings and trials;
* Preparing Judicial Council forms for filing with Court;
* Assisting attorneys with hearing and trial preparation, and additional tasks as necessary;
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Family Law Paralegal position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.