Busy Denver law firm has an immeadiate need for a Commercial/Business Litigation Paralegal. This will be a Temp/Contract position to start, but the firm will gladly hire on a capable individual as a regular employee. The ideal candidate will have at least 3-6 years of experience as a litigation paralegal. Industry-leading compensation offered!
Duties & Responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Draft and review pleadings, including complaints, initial disclosures, proposed case management orders, etc.
- Preparing, analyzing, and submitting discovery requests & responses.
- Obtaining info for subpoenas.
- Responsible for docketing and deadlines as well as maintaining attorney calendars.
- E-Filing in State (ICCES) and Federal courts (CM/ECF).
- Communicating with clients, attorneys, experts, and opposing counsel.
- Trial preparation, including creation of trial exhibits and notebooks. Trial attendance as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or Paralegal Certification (ABA) required.
- Must have at least 3-6 years of experience as a litigation paralegal.
- Recent commercial litigation experience highly preferred.
- Experience with Clio, LawToolBox, and WestLaw is a plus.
- In-office position (firm will NOT consider remote applicants).
If you are interested in this Commercial Litigation Paralegal opportunity, please apply!
Email your resume to email@example.com for immeadiate consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org